You can log in to your WordPress site through the Account Control Center (ACC) if you host the site on pair Network servers.
How to Log in to the WordPress Admin Panel through a WP Hosting Account
If you created a WordPress site on a WP Enthusiast or WP Professional account, follow these instructions to log in to the WordPress admin panel.
- Log into the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click WordPress in the left sidebar
- Click List Sites
- Click Go to Admin Panel to the right of your desired site
This will take you to a WordPress login page where you can input your credentials. Input your username and password and click Log In.
If you created your WordPress site through pairSIM, you should have received an email at the address you specified in the pairSIM WordPress installation process. This email will specify the login URL, username, and password for accessing your new WordPress site.
You can also find the login URL in the ACC:
- Log into the ACC
- Click pairSIM
- Click Software Installation Manager in the drop-down
- In the Currently Installed Software section, under Software, click the WordPress link
- Next to Admin Interface, click your site login URL
- Input your credentials and click Log In