You can log in to your WordPress site through the Account Control Center (ACC) if you host the site on Pair Network servers.
If you have not yet created a WordPress site, please do so first:
- Podcast Website Site Creation Tutorial
- Managed WordPress Hosting Site Creation Tutorial
- Shared, VPS, or Dedicated WordPress Creation Tutorial
Via Managed WordPress Hosting or Podcast Websites
If you have already created a WordPress website on a Managed WordPress hosting or Podcast Websites account, follow these steps:
- Log into the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click WordPress in the left sidebar
- Click List Sites
- Click Go to Admin Panel to the right of your desired site
This will take you to a WordPress login page where you can input your credentials. Input your username and password and click Log In.
Via Shared, VPS, and Dedicated
Prefer video? See our video tutorial here.
If you created your WordPress site through PairSIM, you should have received an email at the address you specified in the PairSIM WordPress installation process. This email will specify the login URL, username, and password for accessing your new WordPress site.
You can also find the login URL in the ACC:
- Log into the ACC
- Click PairSIM
- Click Software Installation Manager in the drop-down
- In the Currently Installed Software section, under Software, click the WordPress link
- Next to Admin Interface, click your site login URL
- Input your credentials and click Log In