You can create WordPress sites inside the Account Control Center (ACC) of your WP Enthusiast or WP Professional account.
You can add additional WordPress sites to the account through the Account Control Center. That can be done as follows:
- Log into the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click WordPress in the left sidebar
- In the drop-down, click Create Site
- Enter the email address, site nickname, and site title to use for the new WP site
- Choose which domain name you want to associate the site with
- Click Create
The creation process may take a few minutes. Once done, a confirmation screen will appear listing the installation details for the new site. That will contain your login credentials and other important information. It is recommended that you save the information shown for future reference.