If you have already created a staging site, you can go back and copy your current live site onto your staging site.
Keep in mind that this will delete the data on the staging site and replace it with the live site data.
Copying a Live Site to Staging Site
If you want your staging site to match the current live site, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click WordPress in the left sidebar, then click List Sites in the drop-down
- Click the Nickname of your site
- Click the Staging tab
- In the bottom navbar, click the Stage Site button
- It will ask you to confirm. Click the Copy Live to Staging button
The process to copy the live site to the staging area will now begin. Please be patient while this takes place.
If finished successfully, you will be returned to the staging interface and see a green banner telling you the process was successful.