Forgot your password or just want to change it? Find out how to reset your password below:
Note: If you want to change your WordPress passwords, go here.
Reset Your Forgotten Password Online
1. Go to the pair Networks ACC Login page
2. Click the Need Help Logging In? tab below the login box
3. Under Reset Your Password, enter your username in the open field
4. Click Reset My Password
5. An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to the primary email address listed on your main pair Networks account
Note: If you disabled your Forgotten Password retrieval feature when you first created your pair Netoworks account, you will need to contact support for retrieval.
Change Your Password
Visit the Changing Your Password article to figure out how.
You can also contact our 24/7 support and they will reset your password for you. You can contact them at:
- +1 877 724-7638 (US and Canada)
- +1 412 381-7247 (Global)
Be prepared to verify your identity so Support can confirm your ownership of the account.
Note: Do not send an email password reset request from an account where the password will be changed. The email will not be accessible once the password is reset.