You can change your Pair Networks password using the Account Control Center (ACC):
Changing the Password from the Account Control Center
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC) using the current password
- On the top nav bar, select the menu with your username
- Select Change Account Password
- Type the current password, and then type the new password twice
- Select Set Password
The following restrictions apply to passwords set using the ACC:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long
- Special characters, numerals, and letters are allowed
- Passwords will be checked against a list of unsafe passwords (see below)
We will reject passwords that match any entry on a list of unsafe passwords. Passwords may be considered unsafe for a variety of reasons:
- they contain user-specific information;
- they contain references to Pair Networks or its services;
- or they match passwords generally considered unsafe, such as password, 123456, etc.
Our list of unsafe passwords will change over time in order to stay abreast of the latest security threats.
Resetting Your Password via Email (Account Recovery)
If you want to reset your password, see our Resetting Your Password article.