You can easily change your pair Networks password using the Account Control Center (ACC):
Changing Your Password in the ACC
Reaching the Change Account Password Interface
- Log in to the ACC (https://my.pair.com) using the current password
- On the top nav bar, select the menu with your username
- Select Change Account Password
- Type the current password, and then type the new password twice
- Select Set Password
The following restrictions apply to passwords set using the ACC:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long
- Special characters are allowed
- Passwords will be checked against a list of unsafe passwords (see below)
We will reject passwords that match any entry on a list of unsafe passwords. Passwords may be considered unsafe for a variety of reasons: they contain user-specific information; they contain references to pair Networks or its services; or they match passwords generally considered unsafe, such as password, 123456, etc. Our list of unsafe passwords will change over time in order to stay abreast of the latest security threats.
Contacting Support About Your Password
Please make sure that when you request your password, you do
it from an e-mail account that does not require that password to be accessed. For example, if you ask us to reset your account password, and you e-mail the request from your main e-mail address at pair Networks, then once we reset your password, you won't be able to access that e-mail account.
pair Networks' Customer Service Department cannot browse passwords because the server stores them in an encrypted format. We can only reset passwords.