- How do I take and manage backups?
- How do I schedule or automate backups?
- Do backups count against my account’s storage space?
- What is backed up?
1. How do I take and manage backups?
WP Hosting backups are managed on the Backups tab of each individual site.
To get to the Backups tab:
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click WordPress in the left sidebar
- Click List Sites in the drop-down
- Click on the Nickname of the site you’d like to backup
- Click the Backups tab
Once there, you can see a list of existing backups with timestamps, and buttons to create a backup immediately or delete old backups.
2. How do I schedule or automate backups?
In order to perform scheduled or automated backups, please consider using a trusted WordPress backups plugin.
3. Do backups count against my account’s storage space?
4. What is backed up?
Our backup system makes a dump of the database, and backs up all WP files in its installation directory as well as pair’s metadata about the installation itself.