PairSIM is a software installation manager that makes downloading and managing popular software easy. You can use PairSIM to install Piwigo, a web photo gallery software. Use Piwigo to create web-friendly albums, sort images with tags, and use themes to customize your collection of images. For more information, visit Piwigo’s Features article.
Piwigo Installation with PairSIM
Prefer video? See our video tutorial here.
Follow these simple steps to install Piwigo using PairSIM.
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click PairSIM and click Software Installation Manager in the drop-down
- If you have not yet enabled PairSIM, do so now by clicking Enable Software Installation Manager
- URL: Select the domain name from the drop-down and enter the desired extension in the box.
- Database: A database will be created for your Piwigo installation. If you want to name your database, click Advanced Options and then enter the name in the open box.
- Admin E-Mail: Enter the email that will be used for admin purposes. Information regarding this installation, such as your Piwigo credentials, may be sent to this address.
When finished, click Return to Software Installation Management.
Need some help getting started? Check out these helpful articles: