PairSIM is a software installation manager that makes downloading and managing popular software easy. You can use PairSIM to install phpBB, a web forum bulletin board software. Use phpBB to create bulletin boards pages and forums for your website. For more information, check out the phpBB features page.
Follow these simple steps to install phpBB using PairSIM.
phpBB Installation with PairSIM
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click PairSIM and click Software Installation Manager in the drop-down
- If you have not yet enabled PairSIM, do so now by clicking Enable Software Installation Manager
- Version: Select the version of phpBB that you prefer.
- URL: Select the domain name from the drop-down and enter the desired extension in the box.
- Database: A database will be created for your phpBB installation. If you want to name your database, click Advanced Options and then enter the name in the open box.
- Admin E-Mail: Enter the email that will be used for admin purposes. Information regarding this installation, such as your phpBB credentials, may be sent to this address.
If installed successfully, a page will appear telling you that your phpBB installation was successful and show some information about your installation.
When finished, click Return to Software Installation Management.
Need some help getting started? Check out these helpful articles: