Your ACC mailboxes’ Junk folder will delete mail that has been there longer than 60 days. This is intended to help keep your folders manageable and conserve your account’s disk space. This only applies to your Junk folders.
If you would prefer to keep your Junk mail from being deleted after 60 days, see the tutorial below.
How to Stop Junk Mail From Being Deleted
To stop junk mail from being deleted, you must choose a different folder for junk mail storage. If you don’t want it to be stored in any of your current folders, you must create a new one.
After you have selected a folder, you must redirect the junk mail. To do this:
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click E-Mail in the left sidebar
- Click E-mail Settings in the drop-down
- In the Mailbox Usage section, click the Mailboxes currently configured link
- Click the name of your preferred mailbox
- Under Junk E-mail Filtering, select Store junk in another mail folder and enter the name of the new folder in the box
- Click Commit Changes at the bottom of the page
Note: You must create the folder in your webmail before you can enter the name here. If the folder has not already been created, the mail will not be redirected. You can go to log into your mailbox’s webmail to create one.
A green banner will appear at the top of the page if the changes are successfully committed.