To gain extra power over your WordPress site's design, you can edit its CSS.
- Log in to your WordPress account through the ACC. For instructions on how to do this, check out our How to Log In to WordPress article
- Once you’re in your WordPress admin editor, go to the left sidebar
- Hover over the Appearance option, and then select Editor from the drop-down
- Click Additional CSS
- Enter the CSS changes in the text field
- When finished, click Publish
These changes will be applied over the default WordPress CSS stylings.