If you use Mailchimp, you can put a connected form on your WordPress site. The form will automatically add entries to your Mailchimp mailing list.
For instructions on how to add a form to your WordPress site with the Gutenberg Editor, read below.
If you are using the Classic WordPress editor, you can follow the instructions in the Adding Mailchimp Form to Your WordPress Site article.
If you use Mailchimp, but don’t use WordPress, check out our other MailChimp Form articles:
Mailchimp supplies you with the code you need to embed a form on your WordPress site.
- In the top navigation bar, click Audiences, then click Signup forms
- Under the Current audience header, select the list you wish to create a form for. If you have not yet created a list, you can find instructions to do so here: Create a Mailchimp Audience
- Next to Embedded forms, click Select
- In the left sidebar, you will see a list of form options. Edit the form options as you see fit. Note that you can change the form type by selecting Classic, Condensed, Horizontal, etc.
- Copy the code under the Copy/paste onto your site header
- Now go to your WordPress site
On Your WordPress Site
Once you’ve logged in to your WordPress, navigate to the page or post editor where you would like to add the form.
- Once there, add a Custom HTML block in the location you would like the form
- Paste the code you copied from Mailchimp into the Custom HTML block
You can use the Preview button in the block's toolbar to see what the form will look like. Once you are satisfied with your form, save or publish your page or post.