Editing Images in WordPress
WordPress gives you the ability to easily perform simple edits on your uploaded images.
- Log into WordPress and go to My Site
- In the left sidebar, click Media
- In the top navigation menu, click Images
- On the Images page, select the image(s) you want to edit
- Click Edit
- Find the image you want to edit and click Edit Image in the top right corner
- If you selected multiple images, you can go back and forth between them by using the arrows to the left and right
- Use the options at the bottom of the screen to Rotate, change Aspect, or Flip the image
- To crop, drag and drop the circles outlining the image or use the Aspect option to define a specific size for the crop
- When you finish or to apply the crop, click Done
Now your image has been edited. You can add these images to your posts and pages from the media library.