PairSIM is a software installation manager that makes downloading and managing popular software easy. You can use PairSIM to install Drupal, a flexible, yet powerful content management software that you can use to make websites and applications. With thousands of add-on modules, Drupal gives you access to countless features and capabilities that can be used to create your site or application. For more information, check out Drupal’s Understanding Drupal 8 articles.
Drupal Installation with PairSIM
Prefer video? See our video tutorial here.
Follow these simple steps to install Drupal using PairSIM.
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click PairSIM and click Software Installation Manager in the drop-down
- If you have not yet enabled PairSIM, do so now by clicking Enable Software Installation Manager
- URL: Select the domain name from the drop-down and enter the desired extension in the box.
- Database: A database will be created for your Drupal installation. If you want to name your database, click Advanced Options and then enter the name in the open box.
- Site Name: Enter the name of the site.
- Site E-Mail: Enter the email that should be associated with your site.
- Admin E-Mail: Enter the email that will be used for admin purposes. Information regarding this installation, such as your Drupal credentials, may be sent to this address.
If installed successfully, a page will appear telling you that your Drupal installation was successful and show some information about your installation.
When finished, click Return to Software Installation Management.
This will return you to the Software Installation Manager interface, which will now show your currently installed software. Drupal should now be shown in the Currently Installed Software section.
For more information about how to use Drupal, check out these articles: