When a database is created in the Account Control Center (ACC), a random password is generated for it. If you ever want to connect to your database, you will need to know the password. Luckily, it’s easy to change the password for the ACC – you don’t even need to know the prior password.
Note: This will only change the password for the selected database.
Changing an ACC Database Password
- Log into the ACC
- Click Databases in the left sidebar
- Click Manage Your Databases in the drop-down
- Under Database Name, click on the name of your desired database
- Under View Database, click Change Password in the nav bar
- Type your new password and then type it again to confirm it
- Click Change MySQL User Password
If the change was successful, a green banner will appear at the top of your screen.