You can change passwords for email accounts created in the ACC, commonly referred to as mailboxes, at any time. Follow the instructions below to initiate a password change.
Changing Mailbox Passwords
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click E-mail Settings in the left sidebar
- Under Mailbox Usage, click Mailboxes currently configured
- In the Mailbox Username category, click the email that needs a password change
- Scroll down to the Use Next Two Fields Only If Changing Password and enter your new password in the text fields
- Click Commit Changes
These steps will change the password for this mailbox. It may take up to 10 minutes for the password change to be implemented.