To change the CSS for your WordPress site, you need to navigate to the Customizing Additional CSS interface.
Finding the Customizing Additional CSS Interface
- Log in to your WordPress account through the ACC. For instructions on how to do this, check out our How to Log In to WordPress article
- Once you’re in your WordPress admin editor, go to the left sidebar
- Hover over the Appearance option, and then select Editor from drop-down
- Click Additional CSS
- Enter the CSS changes in the text field
- When finished, click Publish
These changes will be applied over the default CSS stylings.