Shared VPS Dedicated WP Professional WP Professional Plus
WP Professional Plus
You can edit files directly in the Account Control Center (ACC) interface. This is so you can make changes to single files without having to download, make changes, then re-upload the file. Instead, you can make the change right from your hosting account interface.
How to Edit Files in the ACC Interface
Prefer video? See our video tutorial here.
To open and edit files in the ACC, follow these steps:
- Log in to the ACC
- Click Files in the left sidebar
- In the drop-down, click the name of the directory where the file is located:
- Navigate to the file and click on the file’s name under the Name column
- In the page navbar, click Edit
- Edit your file
- Click Save Changes to save the edits