If you have Let’s Encrypt turned on, you can easily turn it off again. You may want to do this if you plan on installing a different SSL certificate on your domain.
How to Disable Let’s Encrypt
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Security
- In the drop-down, click Manage Your SSL
- You will be able to see which domains have Let’s Encrypt enabled here. For the domain you want to disable, click Disable Let’s Encrypt
- On the next page, confirm your decision by clicking Disable Let’s Encrypt
This will disable Let’s Encrypt on this domain.