- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Add Ons,
- Click PairCDN in the drop-down
- Enter the following information:
|Select a domain you want to add PairCDN to.
Note: You must first add domains to your account for this option to be available.
|Choose a name to represent the CDN version of your site. Your chosen hostname is added to the beginning of your domain to create a unique URL to access the CDN version of your site.
Example: cdn.domain.com, hostname.example.com
|Enter your email address. We will send information to this address regarding PairCDN, such as set-up information, notices, service changes, etc.
- Click Submit
Activating the PairCDN Service in WordPress
The next step is to activate the PairCDN service on your WordPress site. You can use a third-party plugin, like CDN Enabler by KeyCDN, to make the WordPress PairCDN setup simple.
- Log in to your WordPress admin interface. For more information on how to log in, see Logging in to WordPress Admin Interface article.
- Install and activate the CDN Enabler plugin by KeyCDN
- Once installed and activated, click the Plugins tab in the left sidebar
- Find the CDN Enabler plugin and click its Settings button
- In the CDN Hostname field, enter the hostname you chose during the CDN creation process
- Click the Save Changes button
The site now will begin to use the PairCDN service to speed up the page loads.