Note: Restarting Apache is only available on certain VPS and QuickServe accounts.
How to Restart Apache
- Log into the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click on Advanced in the left sidebar
- Click Restart Apache
- On the next page, click Restart Apache
Note: This will take your server offline (and any websites and services on that server) for a few minutes while Apache restarts.
If you would like help restarting your Apache or don’t see the option in your ACC, contact our 24/7 support center and they’ll be happy to help you!
- 1-877-724-7638 (US and Canada)
- 1-412-381-7247 (International)