A .user.ini file can be used to control PHP settings in a specific directory. For a more in-depth explanation, visit our php.ini vs .user.ini article. You can create a .user.ini file in your directory of choice by following the tutorial below.
Creating a .user.ini File
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- Click Files in the left sidebar and then click Web in the drop-down
- From here, navigate to the directory where you’d like to create a .user.ini file
- Once within your chosen directory, click +New File in the navigation bar
- In the Editing file text field, enter “.user.ini”
- In the large text field below, add the desired PHP directives
- When finished, click Create File
If the file is created successfully, it will now appear within your chosen directory.