Why Register a Domain Name?
There are many reasons you may want to register a domain name for your site. Your default website address without a domain name looks like this:
A domain name is easier to remember and looks more professional:
Another bonus you get with a domain name is the ability to use it for email. You can set up mailboxes such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How to Register Domain Names
You can add as many domain names as you'd like to your Pair Networks Web hosting plan.
If you already have a Pair Networks account, you can register domain names directly from the Account Control Center (ACC):
- Log in to the Account Control Center
- Select Domains
- Select Register a New Domain Name
- Enter domain name and select Proceed
- Select either Yes, I am a Pair Domains customer or No, I am not currently a Pair Domains customer
- Enter Account Name or Password or create them
- Enter payment information
- Review the Pair Domains Service Agreement
- Select Submit Registration
If you haven't signed up for a Web hosting plan yet, you can register one domain name during the signup process. You can register more domain names once your account is set up. If you register a domain name via the Account Control Center and add it to your Web hosting account, your domain hosting set-up fees will be waived.
Our domain name registration service supports domain names ending in .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us, .cn, and .ws.