You can create a cron job in the Account Control Center interface. Cron jobs can be used to schedule tasks to run at a fixed date or time. For example, you may use a cron job to run automatic database backups periodically. For more information about cron jobs, see our article, Configuring Cron and Using Cron.
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Advanced
- In the drop-down, click Manage Cron Jobs
- At the bottom of the page, click Add New Cron Job
- Select how often the job should run
- Click Proceed
- Next to Day of the Week or Day of the Month, select the day of the week or month that you would like the cron job to run
- Select whether you want to Automatically schedule the job to run when the server is least busy or Run the job at a specific time
- Next to Command to Run, enter the cron command
- Click the Add Cron Job button
The cron job may take up to 10 minutes to take effect.