You can export your database from phpMyAdmin. If you need help accessing the database from the phpMyAdmin within the Account Control Center, see our article, Accessing phpMyAdmin in the ACC.
- Log into your phpMyAdmin account where the database is located
- In the top navbar, click the Export tab
- On the Export page, select your Export Method
- Custom: This allows you to customize the export process. You can select the export output, format, and more. The options for Custom Export will appear beneath the Format section.
- Quick: This uses the default settings to export the entirety of your database
- Once you have selected your export method, select the Format type. If you’re unsure what to choose, we recommend using SQL
- If you selected the Custom export method, customize your export with the available options below the Format section
- When finished, click Go
Your database will be exported, then downloaded in your browser.