It is very simple to export your database from phpMyAdmin. If you need help accessing the database from the phpMyAdmin within the Account Control Center, see our article, Accessing phpMyAdmin in the ACC.
Exporting a Database from phpMyAdmin
- Log into your phpMyAdmin account where the database is located
- In the top navbar, click the Export tab
- On the Export page, select your Export Method
- Custom: This allows you to customize the export process. You can select the export output, format, and more. The options for Custom Export will appear beneath the Format section.
- Quick: This uses the default settings to export the entirety of your database
- Once you have selected your export method, select the Format type. If you’re unsure what to choose, we recommend using SQL
- If you selected the Custom export method, customize your export with the available options below the Format section
- When finished, click Go
Your database will be exported, then downloaded in your browser.