Current Job Postings
Support Technician — Pittsburgh
Essential Duties Include:
- Answer customer support inquiries and requests
- Troubleshoot customer problems
- Monitor server stability
- Perform routine system tasks
- Process automated requests
- Work on customer support team related projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or other experience in a related discipline
- Must have experience with Unix
- Clear understanding of the World Wide Web and Web Hosting
- Strong familiarity with the Internet
- Positive and courteous customer service attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent use of e-mail
- Meticulous attention to detail
This position is based on site in our Pittsburgh office.
Relocation expenses are not covered.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid time off (once earned)
- Full medical, dental, and vision health coverage offered at a very low monthly cost for employee and family
- Company 401k retirement plan offered after one year.
- Tuition reimbursement (for qualified classes).
Pair Networks is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pair Networks
practices equal opportunity in all employment decisions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status legally protected by
federal, state, or local law.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org