This type of header is good for articles, blogs, or anything that would benefit from having an attention-grabbing title.
This type of header is good for FAQs, some informational pages, or pages where a picture header would detract from the content.
This type of header is good for landing pages or pages focused on a single piece of graphical content. This type of header makes a big impact and is usually reserved for one or two pages on a site.
How to Make a Solid Color Header
Though Weebly defaults to a picture header, headers do not have to be pictures. They can also be solid colors.
- Select Header or Splash in the Header Type dropdown
- Click the stock header picture
- Click Edit Background
- Click Image to retract the dropdown
- Click Color
- Click Change Color and select your color from the Hue Section or enter the color’s hexadecimal number in the Hex section
- Click anywhere outside of the color box to save