A header is displayed at the top of the page with room for elements beneath. You have the ability to add text to the header.
This type of header is good for articles, blogs, or anything that would benefit from having an attention-grabbing title.
No header picture is displayed on the majority of the page. Elements are immediately displayed on the page.
This type of header is good for FAQs, some informational pages, or pages where a picture header would detract from the content.
The header picture is displayed on the majority of the page. There is little to no space below. Instead, elements can be added onto the header.
This type of header is good for landing pages or pages focused on a single piece of graphical content. This type of header makes a big impact and is usually reserved for one or two pages on a site.
How to Make a Solid Color Header
Though Weebly defaults to a picture header, headers do not have to be pictures. They can also be solid colors.
- Select Header or Splash in the Header Type dropdown
- Click the stock header picture
- Click Edit Background
- Click Image to retract the dropdown
- Click Color
- Click Change Color and select your color from the Hue Section or enter the color’s hexadecimal number in the Hex section
- Click anywhere outside of the color box to save