Weebly is available as an add on service for current Shared Hosting accounts.
If you already have a domain on your hosting account, and want to use that domain for a Weebly site, you'll need to change the domain hosting type in use for that domain. Weebly sites require a special type of hosting in order to work. There is no charge for this type of hosting, however, the Weebly service plan you choose might have a charge.
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Domains
- In the drop-down, click Manage Your Domain Names
- In the Domain Name section, click the domain name that you want to use for Weebly
- Scroll down the page and click on the Change Domain Name Hosting button
- Select the Weebly hosting, then click the Change Hosting button
- Choose your desired Weebly plan
Note that the following restrictions apply to domains used for Weebly:
- Weebly domains may not have other domains parked on them
- Weebly domains may not share their IP with other domains
If domains are parked on a domain that is to be used for Weebly, they must first be moved or changed to a different hosting type. If domains are sharing an IP with a domain that is to be used for Weebly, they must be moved or changed to a different hosting type.