You may want to remove a domain from your account if it has expired or you no longer have a use for it. It can be removed in the Account Control Center interface. Follow the instructions below for more in-depth steps.
Removing a Domain from the ACC
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Domains
- In the drop-down, click Manage Your Domain Names
- Click the name of the domain you want to remove
- Find the first option under the header and click the Delete Domain from Account button
It will take you to a confirmation page. It will also list the number of mailboxes that will be deleted along with this domain. You will not be able to retrieve these mailboxes or their contents once the domain has been deleted.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking the Delete [domain] button
If you need to add the domain back at a later date, you can do so by following the instructions in our How to Add a Domain to Your Hosting Account article.