Nameservers are used to point your domain to your hosting account. They are necessary if you wish to use a custom domain on your website.
Finding Your Nameservers and IP Address on Weebly Hosting
To find your nameserver and IP address on a Weebly Hosting account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Weebly Site Builder Hosting account
- In the left sidebar, click Weebly
- In the drop-down, click Manage Weebly Sites
- Find the Weebly site with the domain whose DNS settings you want
- In that site's row, click on the Action button
- In the drop-down, click View Domain Information
This will take you to the View Domain Information: [domain] page. On this page, the domain's IP address and nameservers will be displayed.
If the custom domain you plan to use is registered with Pair Domains, you can find instructions for how to change Pair Domain nameservers here: Changing Nameservers.