- Log in to the @Mail interface. For help doing this, see our article, Accessing @Mail, Roundcube, or Squirrelmail through Direct Link
- Click Settings in the top navbar
- This will take you to the Webmail Preferences interface. You can also edit the Interface Style and User Profile preferences by clicking their respective buttons in the left sidebar
- Save your changes by clicking Save Settings in the left sidebar
You can change your webmail’s interface preferences here.
This lists the login name of your email account
Enter a name here. This name will be displayed on outgoing emails.
You can enter a reply-to address here if you would prefer the reply emails are sent to a different address.
You can choose how your received emails are sorted. You can sort by:
You can choose how to your address book sorts entries. You can sort by:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
You can select a default font for your webmail interface. Available fonts are:
- Courier New
- Times New Roman
You can choose your language for the webmail interface.
You can decide the number of messages that display per screen. You can choose between 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 messages.
You can select your time zone. All messages’ dates will be formatted with the new time zone.
You can specify the default encoding for message content.
You can block images referenced by URLs in emails. This is often a method used by spammers. You can select:
- Display for any message: allows all images to be displayed
- Display for trusted users in Addressbook: allows images from addresses in your address book to be displayed. All other images will be blocked
- Block All: Blocks all images from being displayed
Check the checkbox to make messages in folders pop up.
Check the checkbox to automatically delete messages sent to the trash folder.
Check the checkbox to delete messages in the Trash folder each time you log out.
Check the checkbox and the emails you compose will be in the HTML editor instead of plain text.
You can choose the time format that will be used in the Webmail and calendar interface.
You can choose the date format that will be used in Webmail.
You can create a signature that will automatically be appended to your outgoing emails.
In the Interface Style preferences, you can select what theme your Webmail interface should use. There are three options:
This is the default style for the webmail interface. It is compatible with most popular browsers.
This is the Simple theme. It uses Ajax, so you should make sure your browser supports Ajax before switching to this theme.
This is the Advanced theme. It is only supported in Firefox and Internet Explorer. Be aware that some versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer are not compatible with the Advanced theme.
You can modify your user information here. This will be included in your contact and address details for this account.
You can enter personal information, such as name, birthday, and gender.
You can enter contact information, such as phone, fax, and pager numbers.
You can enter mailing address information here.
You can enter additional information here, such as a secondary email address, your work industry, and occupation type.