You can set up a form on your website that will allow people to automatically subscribe to your newsletter.
Adding Newsletter Form to Your Site
- Log in to your Weebly editor. See instructions on how to log in through the ACC in the Accessing the Weebly Editor article.
- Navigate to the page where you want the form
- In the left sidebar, find Newsletter Form and drag-and-drop it onto your website live editor
Customizing Newsletter Form
Once you have added the newsletter form to the site, you can customize the information that the form asks for.
You will notice that the options in the left sidebar has now changed. The left sidebar now displays options that can be used with the form. Simply drag-and-drop any option you desire onto your form. This will add fields or alter the structure of the form. For some options, you may click them in the live editor and edit them specifically.
You can also select the Form Options in the corner of the form. This will open a pop-up where you are given the following options:
- Form Name: Edit the form’s name
- Email to: Enter email that receives form notifications
- Google Captcha: Add Google Captcha to keep spam away
- Confirmation: Add a confirmation message when someone submits the form
- Spacing: Adjust spacing
- Button: Adjust the buttons
When finished, you can click out of the pop-up. Your information will automatically be saved.
If you want to connect your new newsletter signup form to MailChimp or PairList, check out our articles: