MailChimp is compatible with Weebly’s newsletter form. You can embed MailChimp code into the newsletter form so that those who subscribe will automatically be added to a list in MailChimp. To configure, follow the steps below.
- Go to your MailChimp lists
- Choose the list you want to hold the new subscriptions, then click the arrow next to Stats
- Click Signup Forms in the drop-down list that appears
- Next to Embedded forms, click Select
- Edit the form options as you see fit
- Copy the code under the Copy/paste onto your site header
- Now go to your Weebly site
- Find Embed Code option at the bottom of the left sidebar and drag-and-drop it onto the live editor
- A box with the text “Click to set custom HTML” inside will appear. Click this box
- A pop-up will appear. Click Edit Custom HTML within the pop-up
- Paste your code into the box that appears, then click outside of the box
A MailChimp generated form will appear in your newsletter form. Information submitted here will be added to your list in MailChimp.