You must navigate to your Weebly site’s store editor. Find out how to do this by reading our Finding Weebly’s Store Editor.
- In the Add Store Information section, click Add Information
- For each of the following sections, click the Edit button in the top right-hand corner and input your information. After finishing each section, click Save in the top right corner
Note: each section has its own Edit and Save button
- Store Information – Input your store information. Keep in mind that this will be displayed on your store’s invoices.
- General – Select your currency type, unit type, and purchase mode.
- Layout – Select how you would like your store laid out and which social icons, if any, should be displayed.
- Tracking – Add tracking to your products for detailed information about your customers. You can use Google Analytics tracking here or custom tracking.
- Remember to click Save in the upper right-hand corner of each section
The next step is to add products to your store. See our article on Adding Products to Your Weebly Store.