pair Networks Reseller Resource Center
Authorized Resellers are the second level of resale supported at pair Networks. An Authorized Reseller (AR) enjoys greater benefits than our Value-Added Resellers, and in turn, are subject to a minimum set of requirements.
ARs receive the following benefits:
- Free listing and promotion in our online searchable Authorized Reseller Catalog
- Discount on monthly fees (see table below) and a 25% discount on setup fees
- 24/7/365 telephone and e-mail support
- Referrals given to potential customers with needs for value-added services
- Advanced notification of new features and services as well as testing opportunities
Authorized Resellers must meet the following requirements at all times:
- Must have five or more active accounts maintained under merged billing, and in good standing.
- Use approved wording, methods of promotion, and meet approved standards of quality and etiquette with relation to pair Networks' services.
- Demonstrate experience in high quality value-added services, along with material as evidence of that experience. (Links to the appropriate materials must be submitted as evidence of experience and quality.)
- Agree not to make use of other hosting services for sites that can be suitably hosted at pair Networks. This is a somewhat relaxed requirement. We simply prefer that, whenever possible, you not take our referrals and use them to set up sites elsewhere.
- Agree to all terms of the Authorized Reseller Contract.
We will not make exceptions to these rules; to maintain the quality of our reseller programs, it is very important that we establish the qualifications of each and every AR.
How to Become an Authorized Reseller
Once you have been a Value-Added Reseller of pair Networks for at least three months, with five or more active accounts maintained under a merged billing account, you can sign up for the Authorized Reseller program.
The sign-up procedure is as follows:
- Print, sign, and then fax the Authorized Reseller Contract. Our fax number is (412) 381-9997.
- You will be notified once you're approved.
Extremely successful Authorized Resellers, who have more than fifty active accounts (and are in good standing), are eligible for Premier Reseller status.
Value Added Resellers - resellers with 3 or more resold accounts on one billing account
Premier Resellers - Authorized Resellers holding 50 or more accounts on one billing account
Reseller FAQ - answers to Frequently Asked Questions