pair Networks has been ranked one of the best places to work in Western Pennsylvania by the Pittsburgh Business Times for nine years running. We reward our great employees with amazing benefits and competitive compensation.
Our benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Full health, dental, and vision care coverage (for you and your dependents)
- Ten paid holidays; plus, one extra paid holiday of your choice
- Up to twelve additional paid days off in your first year and earn more in subsequent years
- 401(k) retirement plan with limited company matching
- Bonuses over and above competitive pay
- A "Quality of Life" fund (read below)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- A membership to the Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania
- Your commute factored in and included in our verified emission reductions purchase.
Check this out: Our "Quality of Life" fund gives you up to $2,000 per calendar year, in addition to your compensation, to pay for cool stuff like this: gym memberships, tickets to sporting events, Pittsburgh CLO events, concerts, museum memberships, personal maid services, pet health insurance, landscaping and lawn mowing services, massages and spa treatments, and more!
We also have fun at pair Networks. Whether it's a day at the amusement park or a company-sponsored lunch, there's always something happening. We want our employees to recognize the benefits of a well-rounded lifestyle.